Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome to The Warrior Shepard Blog


First, I would like to thank you for reading. There are many things you could have read, but by God's providence you have landed here. I do not take that lightly. So let's get to it.

Why is this called “Warrior Shepard” blog? The answer to that is a simple one. It's my name. Well, the literal translation of my name. Chad means “battle or warrior” and my last name of Schafer means “Shepard” in German. So it is simply what I was called to be – Warrior Shepard. My middle name gives even more meaning to my calling, but I will share that later...maybe. Names we give our children are very important, but that's for another blog post for another time.

Purpose for this blog? Well, like everyone, I have thoughts given to me that I would like to share. Each of us is given a “talent” and I do not wish to have mine taken away and given to someone else. I wish to be obedient.. So the answer is obedience to The Word of God.

So, to summarize, I would say this. If you have found your way here than there is a reason. You were meant to find this early on. God has shared something with me that He would like to share with you. I look forward to hearing from you as we walk together through this “Valley of the Shadow of Death”.

Until we meet again,

Chad Schafer.
@schafemeister on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment